Lead naturopathic doctor
Bright and Well is a high-end health spa. Our goal is to help our clients reach their personal health goals and feel their absolute best. At our Halifax location, we will focus on and deliver premium IV nutrient therapy treatments to wellness-oriented individuals, athletes, and university students. Along with IV therapy, we will offer naturopathic consults, cosmetic & general acupuncture, and an exclusive line of wellness supplements. We are committed to enhancing the well-being of our community through results-driven products, innovative clean services, and personalized self-care. A first for the region, and launched by the founder of EastND, we’re seeking a passionate and dedicated Lead Naturopathic Doctor to guide our Halifax team and deliver exceptional service to our clientele.
- Oversee and enforce the clinic's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensure an exceptional client experience from start to finish.
- Organize and manage schedules for yourself, a part-time Naturopathic Doctor, and two IV techs, and an administrative assistant.
- Conduct safety consultations, one on one consultations, and acupuncture sessions for new clients.
- Supervise the IV techs and assist with administering IVs when necessary.
- Coordinate and ensure coverage for vacation and sick days, in tandem with the part-time ND (trading Friday/Saturdays as required).
- Inventory management for medical supplies and IV solutions.
- Type: Full Time Employee
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week (32 Clinical/Operating hours Monday to Thursdays, alternating a shift for an occasional Friday and/or Saturday if needed)
- 5.5 hours work from home, to finish administrative and operational tasks
- Salary: Yearly base salary of $90K; additional profit-share structure in place on the spa’s net earnings. Earning potential of $110-200K annually.
- Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package provided or option to top up salary. Reimbursement for practicing fees and malpractice fees is negotiable, or option to top up salary.
- Proven experience in a similar role or setting.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Commitment to upholding clinic's standards and enhancing the client experience.
- Successfully passed NPLEX.
- Certified and experienced in providing IV therapy.
- Up-to-date ACLS or Emergency Medicine Equivalent certificate.
- Up-to-date health care CPR and first aid.
- Membership held in a regulated province with IV therapy and injections well defined, despite practicing out of said province.
- Commitment to exclusively practice at Bright & Well
Join our team and be part of an exciting opportunity to shape the future of premium personalized wellness in Atlantic Canada. Together, we will optimize, energize, and ultimately transform overall well-being.
Contact: Jodie Tatlock - firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: August 2024