Lifeworks provides short term telephonic consultations with naturopathic doctors to employees and their families across Canada using a diverse network of naturopathic doctors.
We are currently expanding our network and are interested in adding new contracted naturopathic doctors. This would be purely educational, telephonic, short-term intervention (initial consult with a few briefer follow up calls) with our clients that would be non-prescriptive and non-diagnostic.
To become part of our network, the corporate standards include:
- Fully licensed or registered as a member of a governing body or professional association, and membership is in good standing.
- Registered in the province in which you practice
- Insured per their practice
- Willing to do telephone educational sessions 1:1 (non-prescriptive, non-diagnostic)
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments based on client needs
- Successful completion of background check
Due to the strictly telephonic and educational nature of this position, reimbursement for sessions is $70 per hour.
If you are interested in partnering with us, as part of your application, we ask that you respond to us at: Rebecca.Woodall@LifeWorks.com, along with sending us a copy of your resume and a copy of your diploma.