Integrated Medicine Institute (HK) Ltd
IMI is Hong Kong’s leading integrative medicine clinic with over 30 highly qualified practitioners and the largest herbal dispensary that carries a wide range of clinical grade supplements and health products.
Our practitioners share a belief in activating the innate healing power of the person, and the benefits of an integrative approach. At IMI, we offer both the scientific and holistic streams of medicine to offer a professional and comprehensive approach to healing. We are passionate about educating clients about genuine health and wellness possibilities in Hong Kong.
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a naturopath physician as we are expanding and so have space for a new practitioner to join our team.
- Provide naturopathic consultations and scientifically based nutritional advice to clients.
- Use functional medicine testing when appropriate and interpret results skilfully to the client.
- Prescribe nutritional and herbal remedies as appropriate for the client’s health condition.
- Embrace an integrated approach and refer clients to other treatments/practitioners that may improve the client’s total wellbeing as appropriate.
- Teach and represent wellness by giving health talks, writing articles, and assisting our clients to take responsibility for their health and wellbeing.
Experience and Qualifications
- Naturopathic doctor or bachelor in health sciences and diploma in naturopathy with minimum four years full time study.
- Postgraduate training in functional medicine desirable.
- 1-2 years’ clinical experience preferable, however new graduate will be considered.
- Mature, confident and outgoing personality with excellent client relationship skills and a client centred approach.
- A genuine passion for natural, integrative and holistic health care.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese a plus.
Benefits of working at IMI
- We have a strong client base that will give your new practice a head-start.
- Our vision of a genuine integrative system of healing provides you with opportunity to work alongside other experts in a multi-disciplinary team.
- We offer you the access to the largest herbal dispensary in Hong Kong, excellent health products and supplements.
- You will receive plenty of support in dispensary, reception and client services, as well as marketing.
This vacancy would ideally suit a Hong Kong resident who has studied abroad, and is now looking to return to live/work back in Hong Kong.
We look forward to hearing why you are inspired to join IMI. Kindly email a covering letter along with your CV to Liz Rawson, IMI’s Practitioner Liaison Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about IMI: www.imi.com.hk