Ready to Live Your Best Life?
The FIX is a brand new multidisciplinary clinic and boutique training facility that opened in June 2019 in Summerside, Prince Edward Island. The FIX provides chiropractic care, nutrition services, medical acupuncture, rehabilitation, massage therapy, personal training and fitness classes to the Summerside and surrounding regions of Prince Edward Island. The interdisciplinary health-care team at The FIX provides patient-centered, hands-on, evidence-informed treatment, through the highest quality, most thorough upstream approach to wellness.
Prince Edward Island is known around the world for its sandy beaches, rich culture, and diverse culinary offerings. The City of Summerside has all those things and more. Living and working in Summerside, you’ll enjoy stunning ocean views, acres of green spaces, unique shopping experiences, world-class theatrical and musical performances, and more. Summerside residents enjoy safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, accessible health-care services, vibrant cultural attractions, lush parks and green spaces, stunning water views, revitalized downtown shopping, sports and leisure activities, entertainment venues, and short commutes to work. Summerside may be a small city, but in terms of ideas, ambition, and opportunity, we’re larger than life.
We are currently looking for a skilled and passionate naturopathic doctor who is eager to be part of a strong wellness team and who is looking to improve their lifestyle in a safe, friendly, and affordable community. As a naturopathic doctor at The Fix, you will provide independent contractor services and complement our growing team.
- Brand new, bright, 1,800 square foot, dynamic clinic environment for staff, patients, and clients
- Six private treatment rooms with new electric tables, as well as a fully equipped gym available for exercise programming
- Full time amazing office support: reception, administration, scheduling, form prep and processing and direct billing, so you can focus on treating and keeping track of your charts!
- Online booking and charting system (Jane App) so you can check and manage your schedule from your mobile device
- Flexible hours and positive workplace culture
- Career and business growth potential with a locally-owned, dynamic team
- Professional development opportunities encouraged and supported
- Highly competitive compensation
- Strong mentorship program and support provided through interprofessional health team
- Opportunities to have deep and long-lasting impacts on the lives of patients and community
Are You the Ideal Candidate to Join our Team?
As a naturopathic doctor at The Fix, you are proficient in your practice and have a growth mindset. You set the bar high for yourself and your colleagues, and you are unyielding in striving to provide the best care and service to your patients. You address complex issues by acquiring, processing, analyzing, and interpreting information to make informed judgments, decisions, and actions. You are ambitious in pursuing excellence and are eager to work and learn alongside colleagues with diverse professional and personal backgrounds and expertise. You have strong self-regulation skills, and reflect on your thinking, experiences, and feedback to enhance your practice.
Using a patient-centered, strengths-based approach, you will join our experienced and dedicated professional staff as you complement and enhance health care services provided by other health-care professionals. You seek to restore and maintain optimum health in your patients by emphasizing nature’s inherent self-healing process. You view the individual as an integral whole including the physiological, structural, psychological, social, spiritual, environment and lifestyle factors affecting health. You cooperate with other branches of medical science referring patients to other practitioners for diagnosis or treatment when appropriate. You collaborate with your colleagues at The Fix to provide patients with a truly integrative form of health care.
You will have many working relationships, which are imperative for the functioning of the overall clinic. You have strong cultural competence. You are skilled at establishing positive and respectful relationships, developing trust and acting cooperatively, ethically, and with integrity - with patients, colleagues in the clinic and broader community, and fitness facility members. You communicate with patients, referring physicians, chiropractors, and other health-care professionals regarding patients' strengths, challenges, needs and progress. You respect that a patient's time is as important as a doctor's time, and you provide prompt and timely care.
If this sounds like you, we would love to invite you to join our dynamic team at our brand new, bright and welcoming facility!
- Member, in good standing, of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Member of, or eligible for membership in, the Prince Edward Island Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Valid First-Aid and CPR certification
- Valid liability insurance
Please email email@example.com with your resume, or for more information!