Hygeia Naturopathic Clinic is looking to add another naturopathic doctor to their team (full-time or part-time)
Hygeia Naturopathic Clinic was founded in 2012 and began its growth starting in 2017. At Hygeia Naturopathic Clinic we treat the physcial, emotional and spiritual aspects of health and wellness and incorporate a holistic approach in promoting wellness and inner and outer beauty. We look at what kind of person has the disease, rather than what kind of disease the person has.
With our patients, we work to identify the underlying causes of a health condition by understanding the individual and their specific health concerns. Together we work to create a comprehensive treatment plan that will allow the body to heal itself and return to health. Prevention is also a key part of our health care. We promote disease prevention through education and encourage healthy lifestyle changes by educating and proving ongoing support throughout the process.
The successful candidate should be open to/possess the following:
- Willingness to work on and grow their practice with the help of the clinic team and staff
- Willingness to engage in monthly educational workshops/programs/webinars with the other clinic practitioners
- Interest in being a part of clinic growth and business development for themselves within the clinic
We are looking for a long-term fit, and are hoping to bring someone on who wants to invest in the clinic as much as we invest in everyone we bring on. We provide exceptional support to our practitioners to help them grow and succeed. We are open to new graduates.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Current registration and in good standing with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- Active malpractice insurance
- Prescribing license and IV license would be ideal
WHAT WE OFFER
- An integrative and supportive clinic space that encourages teamwork, inclusivity and community, and learning opportunities
- Marketing and business development support
- Fully stocked clinic room, equipped with medical supplies, linens, and testing kits
- Reception support
- EMR access and virtual care support
- Growth opportunities within the organization
Expected start date: June 2021