Wellness and Cosmetic Clinic by Body Bar
In an era where convenience is key, and time is of the essence – we bring you our unique concept in skin health and beauty.
Here at Wellness and Cosmetic Clinic by Body Bar, we strive to provide our customers with targeted, innovative solutions – coupled with convenience and efficiency, to bring you the ultimate customer experience. At Wellness and Cosmetic Clinic by Body Bar we are obsessed with the skin health and beauty of the skin and wellness.
As a wellness and cosmetic clinic located in the heart of financial district downtown Toronto we pride ourselves in taking both a holistic approach as well as a cosmetic approach in treating skin concerns and conditions while providing the best quality care. We provide exceptional services from laser treatments, micro-needling, to acupuncture, homeopathic remedies, and Naturopathic medicine as well as injectables and IV therapy. We have made it our mission to provide each client with exceptional and in-depth treatment plans dedicated to improving the skin both on the surface and from within.
We are looking to hire an experienced individual with an extensive experience as a naturopathic doctor.
Location: in the heart of the financial district; Steps away from Union Station in Brookfield place (PATH)
- Provide an exceptional experience for patients by taking the time to fully consult with them and recommend a range of treatment options based on concerns
- Experience and knowledge in lab testing, reading results and implementing plans with patients based on results
- Experience in acupuncture as well as cosmetic acupuncture a plus!
- Knowledge in recommending appropriate supplements and tinctures to clients based on concerns
- IV Therapy administration a plus
- Comfortable working with a mainly female clientele base
- Sales experience a plus!
We’re looking for an individual who possesses;
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for not only wellness but the health of skin
- Skincare knowledge a bonus
- Ability to work flexible hours from Monday to Friday
- Time management skills is a must and attention to detail is critical; providing each patient with a well rounded take home plan based on their individual needs is vital to providing each patient with a comprehensive treatment plan
- High level of professionalism and competence within the medical industry
- Administration duties such as following up on client lab results, managing client files, updating client notes and files and preparing for clients each day
- Participate in marketing and promotional events
- Stellar customer service skills & ability to consistently produce positive interactions with clients
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with strong time management capabilities
- The willingness to learn new techniques and participate or facilitate in training's
Compensation & Perks
- We offer a competitive base compensation
- Friends and family discount on products wellness and cosmetic services, gratis program
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Quarterly workshops and educational seminars and programs
- Monthly reviews and sales training
Working conditions in the service industry. We are expected to be of service, so flexibility in regards to scheduling is expected
Please do not attempt to deliver your application in person or by phone